De Chinese overheid eist dat fabrieken in Guangdong later gaan opstarten dan gepland was na de viering van het Chinees Nieuwjaar. Dit doen zij om het bij elkaar komen van mensen te beperken en daarmee de verdere verspreiding van het Corona virus te voorkomen.
Naast deze vertraagde opstart is onze ervaring dat de levertijden na het Chinees nieuwjaar flink kunnen oplopen. Dit zal mogelijk merkbaar zijn in levertijden van componenten. Chinese bedrijven communiceren vaak laat over tegenvallers of problemen.
Wij ontvingen deze brief van de Chinese overheid:
Guangdong Provincial People’s Government on Enterprise Resumption And school notice
The people’s governments listed at the local level, the people’s governments of the counties (cities, districts), the departments of the provincial government, and their direct agencies:
In order to strengthen the prevention and control of pneumonia epidemic of new-type coronavirus infection, effectively reduce personnel gathering, block the spread of the epidemic, and better protect the lives and health of the people, according to the Party Central Committee and the State Council ’s prevention and control work deployment, The Law on Incident Response, the Law of the People’s Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases, and the relevant provisions of the first-level response mechanism for public health emergencies in Guangdong Province are hereby notified as follows:
- The resumption of work for various enterprises in this administrative area shall not be earlier than 24:00 on February 9th, which involves the guarantee of urban and rural operation (water supply, power supply, oil and gas, communication, public transportation, environmental protection, municipal environmental sanitation and other industries), and epidemic prevention and control. (Medical equipment, pharmaceuticals, protective supplies production, transportation and sales, etc.), people’s daily necessities (supermarket stores, food production, logistics and distribution industries) and other related enterprises that are involved in important national economy and people’s livelihood, for Hong Kong, Macao and special circumstances and need to resume work urgently. . The employer shall protect the legitimate rights and interests of employees in accordance with the law.
- Primary and secondary schools and kindergartens in this administrative area will not open before February 17th, and tertiary institutions, vocational schools and technical colleges will not open before February 24th. Local education departments, human resources and social security departments, tertiary institutions, vocational schools, and technical colleges and universities determine the specific start time after scientific research and judgment based on the epidemic situation and prevention and control situation.
- For those who need to return to Guangdong before 24:00 on February 9 due to work, all localities, relevant departments and employers should strengthen quarantine inspection and health protection, and their units should report relevant information in a timely manner; Personnel in the region shall strictly implement the prevention and control measures in accordance with the “Notice on Printing and Distributing the Health Surveillance and Management Plan for the People Coming to Guangdong (Second Edition) of Pneumonia Outbreaks of New Coronavirus Infection” (Yuewei Mingdian  No. 11).
- Various enterprises, schools and employers shall implement the main responsibility of prevention and control, strengthen the health monitoring of employees, teachers and students, improve corresponding facilities and equipment, provide sanitary supplies and isolate observation sites, carry out environmental sanitation and key site disinfection, and Prevention and control and service guarantee measures were implemented in detail.
- The people’s governments at the local and regional levels must formulate practical measures and plans for the prevention and control of new types of coronavirus infection and pneumonia according to local actual conditions, and implement their work and responsibilities to specific responsible units and persons responsible.
People’s Government of Guangdong Province January 28, 2020